Thursday, February 25, 2010

Poems...

About Me.

I have an irrational love for Florida, Palm Trees, and the Golden Girls.
I still wear my retainer.
I walk out of my way to step on crunchy leaves.
Heat lightening is beautiful.
Jesus is my Savior.
God is my superhero.
Daniel is my love.
I want to be a photographer.
I believe in miracles.
I'm a hard worker.
My favorite color is green.
I'm left-handed.
I've always wanted to be a secretary.
I want to help people.
I want to please God.
I like movies and movie theater popcorn.
I wish I had a Dodge Magnum in gun metal gray.
I could eat chicken Caesar salads everyday.
I love roller coasters and Taco Bell.
Daniel is my best friend.
I like reading books.
My family means a lot to me.
Cooking is fun.
Nothings better than drinking a yoo-hoo and doing a word search...
and remembering Grandma.

Florida

The sun is shining
Palm trees swaying
Waves rolling
Birds chatter

2 comments: